A simple one stop everybody's needs corner. Carefully designed to make family shopping easy and convenient by clicking from the comfort of our home. Stocking a fair mixed of products, reasonably priced from established suppliers on reliable server.

Friday, May 25, 2007



I am Uncle Frederick, a retired financial consultant living a simple life. I earn a modest living operating malls on the web using simple technology because of limited resources and web building skills.

This mall is divided into 9 departments, displaying digital cameras, gardening tools, toys, pet foods, lady apparel and assessories, gifts, man suits, plasma TVs and grocery. Discount of 62% on some goods. Also LOOK for items eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Caution: Purchase only what you need, not item what you want.

I wish you a good day and thank you for visiting.

3 comments:

Goldengirl said...

You know, for the amount of orders that Amazon/TRU has been swamped with,
I have to give them a pat on the back! I have received all my orders FAST....
trouble free and their CS has been wonderful about price adjusting!!

I wish all companies were like this!!

From: gifts corner

Carcarestation said...

I think Amazon is awesome too. I use them all the time...so far never a problem.

Anti-Aging Link!

Mary Anne said...

I was just coming here to post the very same thing! I have received notice that they are crediting me the $9.69 shipping on the Little Tikes DVD player! I am thrilled with them!

Want to feel motivated?